HEMP CODE - Hair Mask
Regular price $36.00
Unit price per
Deeply nourishing mask restores hair fibers, shine while combating brittle and dry hair.
- Made with natural origin and organic ingredients
- Free from PEG, parabens, petrolatum, mineral oils, SLS, SLES, and colourants
- Clinically tested and Nickel tested
How to use:
- After shampooing, apply on towel-dried hair. Leave to work for 3-5 minutes, massaging gently. Then rinse thoroughly
- Warning: for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes; in case of contact, rinse with plenty of water. Do not expose to sunlight and heat sources. Keep out of the reach of children
Organic Fair Trade Shea Butter extracted from Shea tree seeds. It has nourishing and elasticizing properties on the capillary fibre. Rich in vitamin A and E, it regenerates the hair and repairs it, fighting the formation of split ends. The Organic Shea Butter used for Hemp Code is produced to fair trade standards. For all the product purchased, a guaranteed price has been given to the African women who work every day to obtain this valuable raw material.
Organic Jojoba Oil Nourishes and moisturises the hair, giving it shine, elasticity and softness. Repairs damaged and dry hair, strengthening it at the root.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SORBITAN STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-20, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL