Shirt Made in Canada
During his career in athletics, Bruny Surin participated four times in the Olympic Games, where he notably won gold in the 4 x 100 m relay in 1996. Eight times Canadian champion in the 100 m and world champion in the 60 m indoors and in the 4 x 100 m relay, he remains the 7th fastest sprinter of all time. He is a member of the Canadian Olympic Hall of Fame, the Canadian Sports Hall of Fame and the Quebec Sports Hall of Fame.
Au Noir is Launching a limited edition collaboration with Bruny Surin. Unique Shirts with refined details inspired by this Olympic and world champion. Made in Quebec.
- Au Noir signature angled buttonhole
- Au Noir signature 3 buttons grouped together at the collar
- Au Noir signature multiple embroidery detail
- Au Noir signature ceramic button on the sleeve
- Canadian owned and designed brand
- Machine wash cold. Hang to dry
- Comfortable modern fit, to wear in or out of pants or jeans